Breaking News
Home » Mining » Coal » Transcoal Pacific unveils IPO plan

Transcoal Pacific unveils IPO plan

JAKARTA ( – PT Transcoal Pacific Tbk, a coal contracting and logistic service company, on Friday (May 25) unveiled its detailed plan to offer shares via initial public offering (IPO).

The company has set offering date on June 25-26 followed by shares allotment on June 28 and listing on the Indonesian Stock Exchange on July 2, 2018.

Under its IPO plan, the company will offer 1.5 billion units of shares, representing 27.27% of the company’s enlarged capital with the nominal price of Rp100 per share. The company has yet to set the IPO price.

The company has appointed PT Investindo Nusantara Sekuritas and PT Jasa Utama Capital Sekuritas as underwriters of the IPO.

Currently, PT Sari Nusantara Gemilang holds 70% of Transcoal shares and the remaining 30% is held by PT Karya Permata Insani.

After the IPO, Sari Nusantara shares ownership will dilute to 50.91% and Karya Permata ownership will dilute to 21.82%, assuming the public will hold 27.27% of the company’s shares.

As of end 2017, the company has assets of Rp845 billion, up from Rp732.2 billion in the previous year, while liabilities totalled Rp358.4 billion, compared to Rp403.8 billion in the previous year. Short-term liabilities totalled Rp239.0 billion, compared to Rp192.47 billion in the previous year.

In 2017, the company posted revenues of Rp650.38 billion, up from Rp565.13 billion in the previous year. Pre-tax profit reached Rp89.61 billion, compared to Rp86.97 billion in the previous year.

Its net profit stood at Rp88.7 billion in 2017, slightly up from Rp86.24 billion in the previous year.

The company was established on Jan 15, 2007.

The company currently has ongoing coal service contracts from PT Kaltim Prima Coal for coal transhipment (2014-2021); KPC for mother vessel service (2016-2021); PT Arutmin Indonesia (2008-2019); PT Petromine Energy Trading for fuel provider (2010-2018; PT Petro Storindo Energi for mooring man and oil spill response team services; and PT Titan Infra Energy for coal barging service (2018).

Board Management
President Director: Dirc Richard Talumewo
Director : Denry Raymond Lelo
Director : Amril
Independent Director: Erizal Darwis

President Commissioner: Achmad Sutjipto
Commissioner: Ir. Aliyah Sianne Salim

Check Also

Indonesia’s 2018 realized coal production far higher than target

JAKARTA ( – The Indonesian Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry has revealed that the country’s ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.