Breaking News
Home » Marine » Others » Container operator Nusantara Pelabuhan to float shares on IDX in March

Container operator Nusantara Pelabuhan to float shares on IDX in March

JAKARTA ( – PT Nusantara Pelabuhan Handal Tbk, a container operator, has announced its plan to float its shares on the Indonesian Stock Exchange on March 16, 2017.

The company plans to offer 576,858,100 units of shares or 20.5% of the company’s enlarged capital. The company is yet to set the IPO price.

The company sets pre-offering date on Feb 9-21, followed by offering date on March 7-9, shares distribution on March 15 and finally listing on the exchange on March 16.

The company said it will use 65% of the IPO proceeds to repay debts to PT Episenta Utama Investasi as the key shareholder of the company and the remaining 35% will be used to strengthen the company’s capital.

The company has appointed PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk as the underwriter for the IPO.

After the IPO, PT Episenta Utama Investasi will hold 74.1% shares of Nusantara Pelabuhan, down from 93.2% before the IPO, PT Prima Permata Cakrawala 5.4%, down from 6.8% and public 20.5%. (*)

Check Also

Indonesia port operator targets Kijing Terminal to kick off operation by end 2019

JAKARTA ( - State-owned port operator PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II, also known as Indonesian Port Corporation ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.