East Kalimantan officially receives 10% participating interest in Mahakam Block

PI Mahakam

JAKARTA (rambuenergy.com) – East Kalimantan provincial government has officially received 10 percent participating interest in the Mahakam Block. The interested was handed over by Director General for Upstream Oil and Gas at the Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry (ESDM) I Gusti Nyoman Wiratmadja on Tuesday (Oct. 6) to the East Kalimantan Governor Awang Faroek Ishak.

The 10 percent interest is part of the 70 percent of participating interest to be handed to state energy company PT Pertamina. The remaining 30 percent will be owned by Total E&P Indonesie and Inpex.

The Total E&P Indonesie’s contract to operate Mahakam Block will expire in 2017.

It is not clear yet how East Kalimantan province would finance the 10 percent interest allocated to the East Kalimantan local governments. (*)

Check Also

[Image : Ratu Prabu Energy]

ConocoPhillips Indonesia moves ahead with plan to divest stakes in Block B South Natuna

JAKARTA (rambuenergy.com) - Conocophillips Indonesia (COPI) is likely to move ahead with its plan to ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Warning: file_put_contents() [function.file-put-contents]: Only 0 of 89302 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in /home/ramx1288/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 1042

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'ZenCache: failed to write cache file for: `/2015/10/east-kalimantan-officially-receives-10-participating-interest-in-mahakam-block/`; possible permissions issue (or race condition), please check your cache directory: `/home/ramx1288/public_html/wp-content/cache/zencache/cache`.' in /home/ramx1288/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php:1050 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: zencache\advanced_cache->output_buffer_callback_handler('<!DOCTYPE html>...', 5) #1 /home/ramx1288/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php(3282): ob_end_flush() #2 [internal function]: wp_ob_end_flush_all('') #3 /home/ramx1288/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(496): call_user_func_array('wp_ob_end_flush...', Array) #4 /home/ramx1288/public_html/wp-includes/load.php(613): do_action('shutdown') #5 [internal function]: shutdown_action_hook() #6 {main} thrown in /home/ramx1288/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 1050