Breaking News
Platform Supply Vessel - foto doc logindo

Wintermar sets capex of US$50 mln to buy 4 vessels

JAKARTA (rambuenergy.com) – PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk (WINS.IJ) sets capital expenditure (capex) of US$50 million this year or equal to Rp635.25 billion. The funds will be used to buy four new vessels.

The company plans to buy two Anchor Handling Tug Supply (AHTS) vessels, one Anchor Handling Tug (AHT) and one platform supply vessel (PSV).

Investor Relation of Wintermar Pek Swan Layanto was quoted by Investor Daily as saying that 70 percent of the funds will come form bank loan and the remaining 30 percent will come from internal cash flow.

He said two units of AHTS and one AHT are expected to arrive in the first half of this year, while the other is expected to arrive in second half. The company aims to use the vessels to support offshore oil and gas projects. (*)

Check Also

Image credit: Batamec

Batamec secures 2 shipbuilding contracts

JAKARTA (RAMBUENERGY.com) - Singapore-based Otto Marine Limited together with its subsidiaries, said that its wholly-owned subsidiary, ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *